Listen with Read Aloud
1. On the Review tab, select Read Aloud.
2. To play Read Aloud, select Play in the controls.
3. To pause Read Aloud, select Pause.
4. To move from one paragraph to another, select Previous or Next.
5. To exit Read Aloud, select Stop (x).
How to Translate a Whole Document in Word
If you're looking to translate your entire Word document to another language, there's a feature that takes the contents and translates them into your chosen language.
A great aspect of this Word feature is that it won't overwrite your original document. It stays as-is, while Word creates a new document for your translated version.
You can use the full document translation feature in Word as follows:
Open your document with Word.
Click the Review tab at the top, choose Language, select Translate, and click Translate Document.
3. Select the source and target language for your document- "To" (example- change to Spanish) on the right-side pane. Then click on Translate to start translating your document.